Membership in the Cloverdale & District Chamber of Commerce
Membership can open the door to new business opportunities. Our organization encourages
membership participation, interaction, and a strong voice to municipal, regional, provincial,
and federal governments.
Benefits of membership:
- Monthly membership meetings with guest speakers provide information on issues
pertinent to business.
Meetings are held on the second Tuesday of the month, unless otherwise notified.
- Promotes local businesses to visitors and the community.
- Access to business information (our library of books on business, magazines
and newspaper clippings).
- Access to an affordable
Group Life, Medical and Dental
- Discounts and other benefits from our Chamber
partners and benefit providers
including TD Merchant Services, Payworks, Versapay, and several major oil companies.
- Participate in fun events like the Bed Races, Blueberry Festival, and the Santa Parade of Lights.
Membership is $100 per year.
You may download an application form here:
Cloverdale Chamber Member Application Form
For further information call 604-574-9802.